Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Beginning and ending of next week : NNHS Vikettes

NNHS Vikettes : 

I am looking forward to next week because next week is when i'll be going to the high school's dance studio and going to the dance clinics all next week for the Vikettes ( Competitive Dance Team ). The dance clinics are for at least 3-4 days right after school and the tryouts are at the end of next week. I am very excited to be going to the dance clinics because it's a great opportunity to see my competition and find out what is expected. My friend Remi and I are both trying out and are very excited. At the dance clinics, we learn a simple routine with some hip hop, jazz, and poms. They also talk about what is expected at the audition and we also review leaps, turns, and toe-touches and practice for the audition. It's also a great way to show everyone there how dedicated I am to dancing and how much I am determined to make the team. I am very excited to show all the judges what I can do at the audition. 

The Beginning will be an amazing experience with lots of fun learning routines. 
The Ending might be a true beginning to my dance life. 


Competitive Dance Team 
     The Vikettes  


No comments:

Post a Comment