Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Special Gift I Received In The Past

A very special gift that I received in the past was my iPod touch 5th generation.

 I got my iPod touch on my 13th birthday, and it was something that I was hoping to receive. 

My 13th birthday was very special to me because i'm finally a teenager, and my mom and dad were letting me get my ears pierced as my birthday present, and I was very happy when I got the iPod touch 5th generation at my birthday party. 

I am very grateful to have a great family who were able to get me the iPod touch for my birthday. I love all my friends and family ! 


3 comments:

  1. Your so lucky to have an ipod!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On wow! How come you didn't get your ears pierced when you were a baby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom and dad didn't want me to get my ears pierced because I guess they didn't want to do it to a baby.

      Delete