Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Debate Topic : Why Should Animals Be Used For Medical Testing ?

My debate topic is " Why should animals be used for medical testing ? ". 
Animals have been killed, and treated horribly for medical testing throughout many years. Many people do medical testing on animals. According to articles, it has saved lives of people who are sick, and that is the reason why they do the testing. But, it is now the animals that don't survive. Some people think animal testing is completely wrong and very cruel. 
       1. The animals did not do anything to you 
       2. Animals are very different from humans 
       3. Why are we putting animals in pain ? 
       4. God created these wonderful animals for a reason
I agree that this is wrong because these innocent animals are dying every day, and being hunted down for something or for testing. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I didn't even wanted to see the picture of the monkey. It is not the animals fault that some people are cruel in this world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, these animals did nothing.

      Delete