Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Dance Quotes

Hi, everyone ! I love dancing and these are some 
famous dance quotes. I like the first quote to the right because its saying that great dancers don't always need technique to be amazing but its truly the passion and how you dance that makes you special. 
The second quote is saying that you shouldn't stop dancing if someone doesn't think your good, and whenever your on stage dancing, you should always dance like no ones watching you or judging you.
The last quote is saying that you do dance with your feet, but you always dance with your heart no matter what people think, and don't try to be someone else. I dance because I think its my passion and I love dancing to show who I am. 

7 comments:

  1. I love this post: the quotes are inspirational and the design (font color choices and meme selections) are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quotes! I love to dance too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I enjoy looking at your posts !

      Delete
  3. This is so cool! Your blog sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete